Terms and Conditions
For ProjectMe Partners
In order to be a ProjectMe partner, you must comply with all the following terms & conditions. It is key to maintaining brand integrity and program results that all coaches follow these steps. ProjectMe reserves the right to terminate a partner at anytime at their discretion. In order to market with ProjectMe pages, materials, web pages, promotions and add members to the program, you must be current with your monthly fees. Here are the following conditions that must be met to maintain your status as a ProjectMe Partner.
- You must participate in the ProjectMe participants page answering your client’s questions and interacting with the page 2-3 times per week. You may and we encourage you to participate more.
- Members who drop in and out of the program on a month-by-month basis may be dropped from the program. We are looking for Partners who want to grow their business rapidly and on a consistent basis.
- You can not change to core program, we must have a consistent program that represents the ProjectMe program. You may augment the program, but the core program must maintain consistency.
- All marketing materials, groups, videos, webpages are property and copyrighted by ProjectMe. Use of these items is prohibited if you are not a member of the program or you are not current on the monthly program cost.
- All media generated by ProjectMe must maintain the ProjectMe branded and can not be augmented with personal branding and/or Herbalife branding. You may use your branding in the text that accompanies the videos or advertising collateral.
- Partners are not allowed to give medical advice and/or diagnosis in the group or to any ProjectMe members, unless you are a licensed doctor. All questions related to medical conditions should be answered with “talk with your doctor.”
- No additional claims outside the ones provided by ProjectMe can be made about the program we use.
- All Partners must maintain a positive approach to responding to client questions and progress.
We’re here to help, negative or degrading clients, including arguments will be deleted from the ProjectMe participant page.
- Your log in and access to ProjectMe is only for you. You may not share your log in or any other ProjectMe materials with other people. Every person must have their own unique log in.
By subscribing to become a ProjectMe Partner you agree to all the terms above. Failure to comply may result in your Partner status being revoked. All of the Terms and Conditions are provided to comply with US law and provide the safest most consistent results for ProjectMe participants.
For ProjectMe Participants
We’re here for you to support you and help you succeed on your fitness and wellness goals. The more you participate in the group and live out loud, the more you’ll get out of the program. Please feel free to post questions, support , results, etc in the group on a regular basis. Support your other Me’s in the cycle, they’re working as hard as you and those words of support and encouragement go a long way in helping them meet their goals. Please do not dispense any medical advice in the group or offer diagnosis. Also, read through your training and post your initial pictures and results every Monday. Remember, we’re going to help you with your accountability and you with others. Knowing you’ll be posting this weekly goes a long way toward keeping you on task with your 6 week program. Do not share any internal materials or your log in with anyone.
Choose your option below, either Partner or Participants. If you are simply doing ProjectMe to lose weight, select the Participant option